Picture Lake Landscaping provides landscape services such as installation and maintenance throughout WNY with our core service areas in Hamburg, NY and Orchard Park, NY
Landscape Installation Services
Landscape Design and Installation
– Installing a new landscape can be a large investment in improving your property. A new landscape installation is an investment that will reward you year after year as your landscape grows and matures giving your home more curb appeal. To ensure you receive the landscape you want, we provide consultations on items such as site issues/needs, proper plant selection, and what maintenance needs your landscape will require. Computer drawings are made to give you an idea of what your completed landscape will look like. After the consultations and drawings are complete the process of installing the landscape begins. For new home landscapes, beds will be created using a premium topsoil compost mix to provide the best growing medium for you new plants. Plants will be planted at the proper depths and mulch will be applied for that finishing touch to make your landscape come alive. After your installation be sure to sign up for our other landscape services that will keep your landscape looking fantastic each and every season.
– Renovations can include working with your existing landscape by keeping desirable plants and replacing any overgrown or unwanted plants with new plantings. If you feel your current landscape is just too overgrown or stuck in another era it can be completely removed. Each renovation will include many of the elements of a new landscape installation. Consultations to discuss needs, computer landscape designs to show what the new landscape will look like, and proper plant selection and planting techniques will be used to ensure you enjoy your renovated landscape.
Sod Lawn Installations
– The fastest way to a new lawn is by installing sod. A green full lawn is no issue when using a high quality sod. There is no waiting for seeds to germinate and you don’t need to wait a few years for the lawn to totally fill in. Sod lawns can be installed on newly graded soil after home construction or your old lawn can be removed and replaced with sod.
Landscape Maintenance Services
– The winter months can leave a landscape filled with leaf and stick debris along with faded mulch. Our spring cleanup service can be an early simple cleanup of this debris or a complete maintenance project come the spring and summer months. Early spring cleanups usually begin to happen once the snow leaves the area whereas the more complete spring cleanups happen in May and June. These later cleanups include debris cleanup, weeding, bush trimming, edging, and mulch installation leaving your landscape ready for the summer entertaining months.
– Picture Lake Landscaping uses high quality hardwood mulches to make your landscape complete. Mulching provides benefits such as water retention for plants, weed control, and completing the look of a finely care for landscape.
Professional ornamental tree and shrub trimming
– Quick and efficient leaf removal.
Weekly Lawn Maintenance Packages
– Requires a landscape management plan. (Hamburg & Areas of Orchard Park Only)
Other landscape services
- Topsoil & Stone
- Paver Walkways
- Storm Damage Cleanup and minor tree work
- Garden Retaining Walls
- And any other minor landscaping task you may need!