PICTURE LAKE LANDSCAPING has been delivering results when the doors opened in 2007. Our goal is to provide both a superior client experience and tremendous value for our clients. We have accomplished this by using industry best practices to ensure our clients a long lasting investment in their property. In a customer service based industry we pride ourselves on being friendly and honest with all our current and potential future clients. We want you to feel comfortable knowing you have chosen the right company for your project. Whether you’re choosing to have your landscape completely renovated, or just need help with the maintenance of it, we are here to help.
MATT DIEGELMAN has over 15 years of experience in the landscaping industry and is passionate about exceeding your expectations. While working for a small landscape company to help pay for college, Matt found a passion for landscaping. From creating designs, choosing unique plants, using landscaping equipment, meeting with clients, and seeing how wonderful each landscape looked at the completion of a project he knew this was the industry for him.
We love our clients and welcome your feedback and suggestions.
HERE ARE A FEW REASONS TO CHOOSE PICTURE LAKE LANDSCAPING
- No pressure, free landscape consultations. We want to ensure that you understand what your needs and desires are for you landscape.
- We take into account what type of landscape we are dealing with (shade, full sun, wet, dry…). After that we only use the highest quality and most environmentally appropriate materials for your landscape.
- Since our goal is client satisfaction we don’t take any short cuts. In fact we make sure that we go above and beyond with things like soil prep to ensure your landscape will thrive for years to come. We’re not going to just dig a hole in the clay soils and drop a plant in.
- Your property is your sanctuary. Although some projects can create a lot of “dust” we pride ourselves on keeping a clean workspace and never leave anything for our clients to clean up.
- We work incredibly hard to come up with accurate estimates through consultations with you and a thorough evaluation of your property to eliminate any surprises.